Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My New Hobby



I have a new hobby. I love the store The Wood Connection. I wander around here for hours, look at all the project possibilities, finally pick 1, 2, or 3 projects to take home. The fun part is painting all the fresh wood, choosing the scrapbook paper and the gem stones, adding glitter and dreaming up the whole idea.

Then I start calling for Rick to come help! Help me sand the edges, find his saw to shorten this piece, get out his wire cutters to twirl this wire around here, find the staple gun to staple through this wood piece. Ah, Rick loves my new hobby!
A few of my projects this month are as pictured:

To use for baby showers. No announcement here.



I gave my mom this pot for mother's day with Wheat Grass potted inside. This required careful lining of the pot with plastic (more Engineering from Rick). But it turned out great!

4 comments:

  1. that hobby is perfect and i love your creations! that rick, saves the day once again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! Yours are a ton cuter than mine!! We should get together when I move - so you can help me spruce them up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very darling.
    I am so sad you are leaving me!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alli! I found your blog!!! And I just sent you an invite to see mine. Fun fun! Thanks so much for having us over on Saturday, Weston was in HEAVEN! We had a blast, it was so good to see everyone! I'm excited to keep in touch in the good old blog-world!

    ReplyDelete