Thursday, July 15, 2010

Update: 1 year anniversary!



Rick and I celebrated our one year anniversary in Las Vegas June 18. We both kept saying I can't believe it's been a whole year! Time flies when you are having fun :) We went out to dinner and the waiter brought this great brownie/ ice cream with a candle in it for 1 year. We shopped around Vegas, watched the NBA Finals game in the bookie room (wa
y loud and crazy and fun, only boo hoo the Lakers won), and had a great evening. I love being married to Rick- he is so good to me, and makes life fun. Love you honey!

Eating our wedding cake! 1 year old cake is so good when it's been in the freezer with frozen Mallard Ducks on top of it since Duck Hunting Season. Mmm mmm.


2 comments:

  1. Ahh! Ali I missed your birthday! So happy Late birthday I miss your guts. It looks like you had a fun day the only thing missing was me, bridge and linc he keeps saying where alli! its so cute, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps your Granite counter top looks awesome can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete