Saturday, August 21, 2010

I have a job that I love!


Yes, after much searching and deliberation over the summer- I have taken a job that I am so excited about! It was a tough choice, and I had quite a few to choose from there in the end. Every day I learn something new about the other options that confirms I made the right decision. I'm so excited to be teaching kindergarten at the brand new Endeavour Elementary.

For safety reasons I won't post specific pictures of my class, but KSL news covered it very well with pictures, video and an explanation on our Space themed school. Go to KSL.com and search for "Davis County Elementary School is out of this world." It aired Friday night.

I lay in bed at night and tell Rick I can't wait to get back to school and make name tags, open all the boxes of new toys, and organize my awesome room. Everything is so new and nice! I hope these cute kindergarteners appreciate how nice everything in our "galaxy" is. I have a class list, survived back-to-school night/ribbon cutting ceremony. Now school starts on Monday. I'm excited to be an Endeavour Explorer!

9 comments:

  1. Congrats! I am so excited for you! I hope it us everything you want and that you have a much better school year this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We drove over to the school the other night and i looks amazing! I feel like i got riped off as a child! lol Anyway you are lucky to have such a great priciple! I am related to her through my moms side. She is so great and has an awesome family! Good luck Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! That's so exciting! They are lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I did see your school on the news! It looks amazing and you are one lucky girl I wish I could have gone there!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Alli! The school sounds great and congrats on the new job. You deserve it after the hard year you´ve just had. I can´t wait to see pictures of your new classroom....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy for you Alli, we heard from your dad about the last job and the search for a new one. this sounds ideal for you. Tell your dad thank for from all of us at the Gresko house. His gift has truely been a blessing to my mom. She was more herself then I had seen in a long time. If you get a chance to see her before she goes, take it. She will be up there on the 4th of September to see the leaves changing colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am so happy you have such a cool new school to work at. i hope it is still great now that it has officially began. hopefully we survive hunting season. maybe we will be able to hang out during it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad that you found a job that you LOVE! I wish I loved mine (I did last year.....this year I just LIKE my job.) Just thought I'd let ya know that I finally updated our blog. YEAH ME! Let's plan a fun weekend at your cabin or dinner or something. We love getting together w/ you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are the cutest kindergarten teacher ever! Now you just have to stay there so Livie can have you in a few years!

    ReplyDelete