Friday, September 10, 2010

Impromptu Family Pictures



My mom got this crazy idea on Saturday morning to make us all do family pictures. Just what Rick wanted to do on his birthday. We didn't have matching clothes, we were dressed for the beach, some of us were still in bed (Jared!), but mom prevailed. And I must say, these "come-as-you-are" pictures turned out pretty cute. I give credit to the talented photographer (Lindsay Driggs), and our spunky mother who ran around and found everyone something to wear. What a cute family I have:


3 comments:

  1. You guys are the best family - so cute! You made it easy! And don't worry about the Aquire thing...I still can't figure it out. My entire family is obsessed and I'm the odd man out. Oh well. I think I want another chocolate raspberry shake! Yum! That was such a fun vacation - you guys are so awesome for having us! Thank you Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Our family needs an updated pictures really bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures. You all look great, although is Carter's shirt on backwards to hide what was really on the front? Just curious, Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete