Monday, October 25, 2010

Fall and Friends





Thriller!

For Natasha's birthday she wanted to see Thriller, so we went on a double date. The boys enjoyed most of it- they got a little antsy at the end. Rick and I have a few favorites- the Frankenstein Dance is always a hit, and the skeleton with the glow in the dark feet is still entertaining to me. It was fun to get out and celebrate Tosh's "golden birthday." Thanks for the invite!


My good friend Brooke was in the States, visiting from Peru to deliver her baby- the cute little boy with a crazy head of hair that I'm holding. She brought her family over for dinner and to catch up. Her girls are so funny! Kennady picked these pants out all by herself- I love them!



1 comment:

  1. Haha! That's too funny that we got a photo with the same zombie!!! Haha! Looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete