Friday, February 25, 2011

In the re-building phase... again..

When you sit so close to the bench and watch the dynamics, it becomes obvious that certain players are calling all the shots.
You wonder what this deep discussion was about. For all we know he was saying.. "where should I trade to?"
You jump for that rebound Jefferson. I think you need a few more guys crowding you?!


I am so upset about all the turn-over in the Utah Jazz. We will never be the same without our fearless leader and coach. Who will yell at the refs for us? And then we loose our superstar. Even is he was stubborn- he had some serious game. In my mind, ticket values are plummeting. We find ourselves with young, new players. Once again... in the rebuilding phase. Ahh.. my loyalty is being tested. May the wins start piling up!

No comments:

Post a Comment