Sunday, April 15, 2012

Happy Easter!

A Spring Day


I picked Ryker out a cute plaid shirt to wear for Easter (even though I'm not taking him to church quite yet). Rick was so excited about it, and kept telling him what a cute boy he was while he dressed him. Then we get to the White's for our Easter dinner and egg hunt, and what does he do?! Pee's all over it!! Total outfit change required... why did I buy him a Janie and Jack outfit he wore for a whole hour! Ahh... buddy...
All tuckered out after some reading! Poor boy has a kindergarten teacher for a mom. I sit him in his bumbo in the mornings and read him a book. Early Literacy Skills my boy! :)
I can see you!


2 comments:

  1. He really is a darling little boy, pee and all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a cutie! What a fun first Easter. Love the pee story :) We need to get together next week if you guys are up for it and will be around. Call me!

    ReplyDelete