Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Summer fun

Ryker and I have had a good time hanging out this summer. It's amazing how fast time really goes even when you are "theoretically home all day." Here's a little of what we have been up to:
 He already loves his little rocking chair my Uncle John Gresko made him. So do all the neighbor kids! It's become quite the hot seat at our house. I think John could sell these well in Farmington!
 We try to do a little tummy time every day. Some days he loves it and scoots and kicks. Other days he rolls over on his back and gives up. 

 We went with Rick on the road to St. George for his business trip. Here he is hanging out in the Holiday Inn hotel. Same hotel I used to swim and play at as a little kid when my Dad was down in St. George selling trailers. The pool has not changed. Luckily the rooms are updated since my childhood :) The free hot breakfast is delicious and the Asian Maid Lady loves Ryker. "I look for him every morning!"
 He already likes his Johnny Jump up. I feel somewhat bad that the only door frame downstairs is in a closet, so he spins himself around and stares at my closet mess like the vaccuum and suit cases. He doesn't seem to mind.
We've spent a few days at the pool- in the shade of course with our little fair skinned boy. This day he fell asleep in my arms in the Pirate Pool at the Bountiful Rec Center.

1 comment:

  1. He gave Logan that same rocking chair when he was 2 and Logan holds the ownership rights even though Trenton and Taryn have both claimed it and I say it never leaves this house. It has to stay for my grandkids. Ryker looks so cute sitting in it.

    ReplyDelete