Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Ryker's 6 month pictures

I knew Ryker had his 6 month pictures coming up, so we had been practicing sitting up on his own. Every time he would tip over within seconds. Through some magic, that day he sat up all by himself for an hour!! I had never seen him do that. Since then, he is a champ at sitting up. I also packed the cutest orange shirt to go with this owl I bought, and he spit up all over it before we even got one shot. Ugh! Oh well, white will do. This first one is my favorite:







Thanks mom for the great tip and portrait package at Photogenix. I think they captured the personality of our cute little Ryker.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, he is SOOO cute! What a little stud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics, love the owl and love Rykers adorable face! What a cutie pie:) I also like the pic against the suitcases. Adorable little smug!! Sad we didn't get the boys together this last time:( Next time for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable pictures! I can't believe how big your little guy is already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these!! He is so cute, and changing so much:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are grrrreeatt!!! Imagine Tony the Tiger saying that.... I have been waiting for an update! He looks so big :) I can't believe he's sitting up- where has the time gone?! Before you know it, he'll be crawling! Can't wait to get these boys together at Christmas time!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these of him!! Of course he is the cutest baby on the entire planet:) He looks a lot like him momma, but I see Rick in his facial expressions a lot. With the two of you, there is no way you could not create the cutest kids ever!!

    ReplyDelete