Saturday, December 8, 2012

Santa Clause came to town

I had an especially busy day at work one day this week. My sweet mom agreed to babysit Ryker all day. I was feeling bummed that I had to be away and busy all day, and feeling bad to impose on my  mom. I sent Ryker to Grandma's in an ugly sweatshirt and sweat pants from Khols, as I figured he wasn't going anywhere special. My super fun mom took him shopping, but him a new outfit, and took him to meet Santa and get his pictures taken. And managed to get this all done between morning nad afternoon nap- way to go! When I picked him up that night I had such a good surprise- darling pictures, new outfit, happy baby! I just love this boy! And I have to brag, because the photo people said he was one easy, happy baby to photograph. 

 Going for a ride...
 Giving him a present gets this face...
 taking a present away gets this face....

 Love that you can see his two bottom teeth!


Seriously... have you ever seen a baby so happy to go to a stranger in a white beard?! I love that they crop them all to avoid Santa's face. That way you don't have a creepy man in  your picture, and it's more about the child. 

"Thanks again Grandma Jen for being a fun grammy and taking me to get my pictures. We had a fun day, and mom loved the surprise!"

Merry Christmas everyone! 
From, Ryker

5 comments:

  1. What a doll! I bet it was a treat for your mom to get that time with Ryker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea! Your mom is awesome. We can't wait to see little Ryker! He is getting so big.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, where did you get these done? So cute and that is a great Grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is adorable. The pictures turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gem! And what a fabulous Grandma he has! Thank goodness for Grammys!!! I can't wait to see you guys in 9 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grayson plans on ruling the town with Ryker :)
    Love the Halloween costumes by the way- I always wanted to be Cruella with a cutie dalmation! And, what? You got in a wreck?!? I hate being far away and missing out on all these adventures... I'm pretty sure I knew you got a 4 Runner, but maybe not? How long have you had it? "We wish we could meet Santa, too. But we are too scared of strangers in white beards! Lucky Ryker for being brave!!!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS, from B and G!!!"

    ReplyDelete