Monday, March 18, 2013

My baby is one!

It's a bitter sweet day. You are so happy that your baby is healthy, growing, happy and having their first birthday. But on the other hand, it feels like he's a toddler now, and not my baby. I still want him to be sleepy, snuggly and still. He is busy, loud and trouble.. but somehow I love him more everyday! He really is so sweet and had a great first birthday!
 Farm animal theme cake and cupcakes, courtesy of my talented cousin. 

 Loving the present opening experience. Thank you to all the family and friends that were so generous.
 Listening to Dad's pep talk about what to do with this cake eating business. 

 Carter is the best motivator when it comes to causing trouble!

 And he completely went after it.. no reserve. 
 4 generation picture from Rick's side. 
 4 generation pict from my side. 
The secret envelope Ryker can not open until his 15th birthday.. go ahead and make your guesses. The anticipation is killing me, and I might just have to open it before Ryker is old enough to even know what's going on. 

4 comments:

  1. He's a cutie! Love that you took a picture of him every month in front of the same background - great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe he is already a year! What a cutie! Looks like you had a fun birthday party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOO cute! Happy Birthday little man! I saw the blueprints for your parent's new house (I'm writing the insurance policy!) and it looks amazing! How exciting! Cuke Ryker, looks like he had a great 1st birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love that little grin of his :) I can NOT believe he is one already, sheesh he'll be driving soon... The secret envelope- a car from Grandpa?! Open it and tell me the secret :)

    ReplyDelete