Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fall has Come and Gone

For UEA Break this Year, the girls went to St. George while the boys were golfing in California. We went to Tuachan twice and saw Grease and Thriller. We shopped plenty, and even checked out the Women's Expo- found some great treasures!
I love the outdoor theatre at Tuachan- and it was beautiful fall weather- "not too hot, not too cold: all you need is a light jacket!"
This was the first time Jordy and Carter had seen Thriller- and they really liked it. They even brought live camels out on the stage during the Egyptian dance. I had never seen that in Thriller before. Carter came out with all sorts of new dance moves to try all over the hotel room!
We also drove down to Beaver last weekend and picked up Scout from hunting school. I have sure missed him! He has grown tall, and has so much energy! But I love that he has manners now. He doesn't jump on Rick and I anymore, and doesn't tug and pull the leash when I walk him. Rick is impressed with how many pheasants he finds every night out in the fields by our house (they are out hunting as we speak..). We are also excited to have him be better around kids. For a puppy- he's doing very well. He will be so nice by the time baby boy White comes! Yesterday Rick says to me: "Scout's a boy, and we're having a boy. Won't it be great when I can say Me and the boys are going to the Hardware Store!" Ya honey... that will be great. Take them both and be gone for awhile :)
We had a good Halloween dinner with some friends, and got quite a few trick-or-treaters. This was the extent of my dressing up. My room mom ordered one of these shirts for me. She is having a baby girl (named Ali!) in January and her little skeleton baby had a bow. I got quite a few laughs out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment