Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Good News...

So I'm just realizing I haven't posted in two months! Ugh... I have been not feeling my best. I'm lucky to get through work and attempt to keep up on my wifely duties (thank you Rick for your help!) But the good news is: SURPRISE!!!! We are having a baby- due March 15!
This was our 12 week appointment. We go in soon to find out if we are having a cowboy or a cowgirl, or as Rick is saying: a buck or a doe? Any guesses? I just want a happy, healthy baby. This little tyke is going to have plenty of friends in the neighborhood!



2 comments:

  1. Yay for babies! I'm glad you finally posted about it. I'm sure Rick is happy to be having a little buck. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Congrats Rick and Alli! I'm so excited for the Syd and Alli babies to grow and play together :) I didn't know you see Dr Later too?! I just LOVE him! Keep us posted on updates and belly pics!!

    ReplyDelete