Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Shower Power


Gray Family Shower

I've had a few baby showers, and can't believe how generous and nice everyone is. I have great friends and family who have gone above and beyond, and Rick and I really appreciate it. I am now feeling ready for Baby Boy White to come thanks to all the generous contributions.

First my bestest cousins gave me a shower. They all worked so hard on decorations, invitations, food, and making it all match baby boy's nursery theme: African animal prints. I even had my sweet cousin from St. George come up for it (how nice of her to travel all that way- right?!). This shower was fun because my two cute cousins above are having boys in April and May as well. And our other cousin had her baby boy, Rhett, the day before the shower. Can't wait to get all these baby boys together for a picture! Apparently the Gray side is a baby boy making factory these days :)
I got so many gifts at this shower- I thought I was totally set. Rick was so excited for me to come home and show him every gift. He sat on the couch and watched me pull them all out and tell about them. He would even say funny things like "wow, that's adorable!" Rick? I think he is just as excited as me.

Endeavour Work Shower


My work shower was fun to share with Annaliese. She is the morning teacher in my room that we hired this year, and she is pregnant with a girl- due April 1. It's been fun to have someone to share this journey with. We ask each other every day- "do you have this? How are you feeling?"

I always wanted a diaper cake, and we each got one!! My sweet work friends went above and beyond to make this shower nice- great food, cute decorations, and WAY too many gifts!

I also had an awesome neighborhood shower by my cute friends Ali, Hillary, and Abby. I will post that one next with pictures. Thanks to everyone!





1 comment:

  1. I am the Lucky Grandma who gets to go to all these fun showers! I am so amazed and feel so happy for Rick and Alli to have all these people in their lives that love them and are happy for them and this new little baby boy! Thank you to all her family, friends, co-workers and loved ones who are helping them be prepared and excited! Your all awesome and amazing!

    ReplyDelete