Tuesday, June 5, 2012

May was a busy  month for us.  Rick's brother Kelly got married in May. It was one of the cutest receptions I have ever been too! She had it at an airport hanger in Brigham City. It reminded me of Pearl Harbor. Very cutely decorated. Welcome to the fam, Riley. You just fit right in!


Ryker got so big on me in the month of May! He is a "healthy" looking boy, aka chubby! And I love him that way. He is so smiley and content, and has even started sleeping very long stretches at night.


Ryker also had his first trip to the zoo. The kindergartners took a field trip, and because it was all day instead of my usual half day schedule, he got to come with us. I have a great principal and kindergarten team that are so acommodating and welcoming of a baby and their schedules. Ryker slept most of the time at the zoo, despite the many kindergartners that wanted to see him. 

 We went to the cabin at Bear Lake over Memorial Weekend and absolutely froze!! We endured rain and snow and spent a lot of time inside the cabin- but at least Ryker was dressed for the weather! The best part of the cabin is the good company, good food and games, so it turned out to be a fun weekend regardless of the weather!
 We did get out one afternoon to golf a few holes in the occasional sunshine. 
 We blessed Ryker and appreciated all the love and support from our good friends and family. It was a beautiful day with good weather, good food and even greater company. 






4 comments:

  1. That does sound extremely busy! Looks like fun though! Hope you enjoy every minute of your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of Ryker in the towel... what beautiful eyes. His Blessing was wonderful. I bet the rest of the day was just as awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ryker is so handsome! He is getting so big so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO sad we missed his blessing :( He looked so adorable! Can't wait to see him next month! Also, I am seeing more Ricky in that little Ryker!!! Love his hat he is wearing at the cabin- that screams Bear Lake... Oh, and you are the cutest kindergarten teacher ever! If I was 6 and in your class I'd totally brag about you to all my friends.
    P.S. tell Ricky I'm digging his new, longer hair do. It's probably not that new, but new to me!

    ReplyDelete