Monday, June 18, 2012

Toby Keith Concert

Rick bought us tickets to Toby Keith out at Usana Amiptheater. I have never been to a concert out there. It was a fun night outside with my sweetie!! I did learn a few things about concerts at Usana:

  • Apparently the goal is to wear as little of clothes as possible. Tosh and I stood out.
  • Beer is expensive at $8 each- but that doesn't stop ANYBODY!!! Each person must have had 8. We stood out. 
  • Tatoo's, bleach blonde hair, boots, and a few extra pounds hanging out are a must. Tosh and I stood out. 
  • Fights are optional, but apparently acceptable. I feared for my safety a few times when the brawls came dangerously close to my picnic blanket. This time, Bridger and Rick stood out. 
  • Large amounts of PDA are expected. Holding hands is not the norm anymore I guess.... 
All in all, it was a VERY entertaining night. People watching was just as fun as the concert itself. I do like me some good ole Toby Keith. Thanks to the Bahoravitch's for taking care of our cute Ryker so we could enjoy a night out. My advice- try out Usana once in your life :) But maybe only once... 

2 comments:

  1. Love this post... I have never been to USANA, I will now make it a goal to go ASAP. I love that each person has to have 8 beers. Don't you know that if you cut back on the beer, you could go to a lot more concerts??/ Love a fun concert and even more fun people watching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to USANA either... sounds like you had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete