Monday, March 19, 2012

Meadows Friends Shower

My cute friends Ali, Hillary and Abby put together a very nice shower for me at Ali's house. I am always saying how much I love my neighborhood and how many nice girls we have here. This is proof! So many people came and brought nice gifts and showed love and support. I really appreciate them all going in on our swing, as we have used that every day since we got home! (Rick actually left McKay Dee one afternoon to come home and set it up in the family room). We got so many other fun things we have used- clothes, diapers, boppy covers, blankets, burp cloths- you name it- I've pulled it out this week. The food was delicious, and they decorated cute- I have the animal print sign, zebra and lion in his room now. I sure appreciate my good friends here!! Thank you everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Oh you're killing me!!! I'm SOOOO excited to see your little man!!! Hope all is well with you guys and your new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When do we get to see the photos of little buddy?!!!

    ReplyDelete