Monday, March 19, 2012

Valentines Day (yes.... a little late!)

Valentines Day: Better late than never... I have to catch up on a few post before I can start posting baby pictures!

This year for Valentines Rick and I made homemade Valentines that actually turned out fun and creative. Here is Rick's:

He was so proud of his gross concoction he made in the microwave. I think he was just a little excited to open the diapers and start using them. A+ for creativity.

Here is mine:
Since we were still calling Baby "Crispen" in February, I signed mine from Scout and Crispen and attached a box of Crispy Cremes. I think my treat ranks a little higher than Rick's!

My room mom's did a surprise shower for me at the kid's Valentines Party. They had been working on some cute secretive gifts. They had all the kids write why they loved me, and made it into this cute Valentine bouquet. I love kindergartner's inventive spelling at this time of year- so funny! Something I will save for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment